Our Professional ProLight LED Facial Light Therapy Equipment
Features & Benefits:
- Professional, high quality, powerful ProLight LED Facial Phototherapy light equipment that improves the skin from the inside out, naturally.
- Made in America | Proudly engineered & manufactured in the USA.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Manufacturing Facility. ROHS(lead-free) compliant materials.
- All of our ProLight LED Facial Light Therapy equipment go thru a complete ISO inspection to assure our customers of quality manufacturing.
- Lifetime Full Warranty
- The LED Facial Light Therapy industries only Lifetime Full Warranty.
- FDA Compliant Materials
- Highly rated for our professional education & technical customer support.
- Easy to use, hand-held and portable.
- Space saving design-No large bulky counter-top machine or floor machine.
- Can be used worldwide with all voltages.
- Full and consistent power output power cord and not batteries.
- 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Used by aesthetic professionals, med -spa's, salons and clinics worldwide.
Our ProLight LED Facial Phototherapy Equipment:
Professional ProLight Red-Infrared Light Therapy™ - Collagen Red Light Therapy
Detailed information about our Professional ProLight Red-Infrared Light Therapy
Professional ProLight Amber-Infrared Light Therapy™- Redness& Irritated Skin Therapy
Detailed information about our Professional ProLight Amber-Infrared Light Therapy
Professional ProLight Blue Light Therapy™ - Acne Blue Light Therapy
Detailed information about Professional ProLight Acne Blue Light Therapy
Professional ProLight Green LED Light Therapy™- Face Discolorations
Detailed information about Professional ProLight Green
General Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information provided is not intended to be relied on for medical diagnosis or treatment that is between you and your physician. The information provided is not to be used by individuals as a substitute for medical treatment by a health care provider nor is it intended to establish a physician-patient relationship between any author and recipient of this information. If you have or think you have, a medical condition, please contact your primary health provider immediately. The information is provided in summary form and is general in nature.